Click here to access recording of June 25, 2020 webinar recording from "What's Next? Strategies for Getting Back to Business".
Click here to access recording of May 21, 2020 webinar recording from "How to Turn the Great Isolation into the Great Opportunity" with Blaine Strickland.
Member Breakfast: Capital Markets Panel
May 21, 2021
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Add to Calendar
- Ed Chandler, Senior Vice President, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
- Michael Garvey, Partner, Lauth
- Steve Holland, Vice President Commercial Mortgage Loans, OneAmerica Financial Partners
- J. Andrew Pinegar, President, State Bank of Lizton
- John Randall, Senior Vice President – SBA M&A and Owner Occupied Real Estate Lending, Live Oak Bank
- Ralph Shiley, Managing Director, Scannell Properties
Our panelists will cover the current state of capital markets, including:
- COVID-19 underwriting adjustments
- The current supply of capital and rates
- Whether credit terms are tightening
- Types of lenders for construction and permanent loans and how they’re different
- What are the hot property types to finance today
- What's most important to lenders today
Current COVID-19 protocols will be followed at this event.
We're offering this program in-person and virtually*. Registrants for the virtual program will receive the Zoom login by e-mail.
*Virtual attendees will receive a GrubHub giftcard they can use for breakfast or anytime.Register Now
$25.00 member registration
$35.00 guest registration